Sunday 16 March 2014

Incredible Sunrise in Auckland | Lusi’s Forthcoming


Terrifyingly beautiful pictures have been circulating online, on Facebook and on Instagram of the spectacular sunrise over Auckland City on Friday the 14th. Pictures showed Auckland’s skyline silhouetted against the illuminating red sky just before the impending arrival of cyclone Lusi. As the old saying says, “Red sky in the morning; sailor’s warning. Red sky at night; shepherd’s delight”.

Here was the view from my house that morning:



It was such a sight to behold that when I had glanced outside our window for a second what I saw captivated me in an instant. I rushed over to my brother and told him to come and have a look. He brushed it off as nothing saying I was probably more surprised than anyone because I haven’t been up before sunrise in years. True. But when I saw these pictures circulating I knew it was a little bit more special than any other.

Here are some more pictures from Instagram :)





















Breathtaking isn't it?


Love and Peaces :)



No comments:

Post a Comment